- April 25, 2015: New Walking Trail to Increase Accessibility and Encourage Active and Healthy Living at CTL-Will-A-Way
- May 6, 2014: CTL's Young Atlanta Leadership League Presents Color War Pub Crawl
- April 10, 2014: 1st Franklin Financial Corporation Awards $35,000 to Camp Twin Lakes
- November 27, 2013: Camp Twin Lakes of Atlanta Featured in New Subaru of America, Inc. Ad
- September 4, 2012 Atlanta Falcons Physical Therapy Centers Partners with Camp Twin Lakes to Provide Life‐Changing Camp Experiences
- August 17, 2012 Panera Bread Raises More Than $11,800 for Camp Twin Lakes
- June 5, 2012: Camp Twin Lakes Celebrates 20 Years with a Food Fight
- May 14, 2012: Camp Twin Lakes Named Finalist in Toyota's 100 Cars for Good Program
- April 26, 2012: Matt and Sybi Kuchar Proudly Presented the 16th Annual CTL Golf Tournament
- April 11, 2012: Camp Twin Lakes and Jerusalem House 2012 Co-Beneficiaries of Atlanta Field Day Event
- March 20, 2012: 29th Annual ADAC Sample Sale Benefits Camp Twin Lakes
- February 8, 2012: Optique at West Paces and Reflections Eyecare Donate to Send More Kids to Camp Twin Lakes
- August 10, 2011: CTL thanks Vernon Computer Source
- August 3, 2011: The Adair Group generously donates bulk t-shirts to camp
- March 14, 2011: CTL builds new pool funded by Imlay Foundation
- November 3, 2010: CTL completes capital campaign
- November 3, 2010: Inaugural Wounded Warrior Family Camp
- November 3, 2010: Spin for Kids is a huge success
- April 26, 2010: Camp Twin Lakes wins 2010 Revolutions Award
- February 1, 2010: Camp Twin Lakes hosts 5th annual Camp Dance event
- October 28, 2009: Camp Twin Lakes celebrates the success of Spin for Kids
- May, 2009: Camp Twin Lakes launches second campsite at CTL-Will-A-Way
All media inquiries should be directed to our Communications Coordinator, Kathryn De Shields at 404-231-9887, ext. 231. Photographs are available on request.
Click on the links below to download a CTL logo. Please contact us for appropriate logo usage and design guidelines or for alternate versions.
|4-color logo (default):||1-color logo:|
|eps | png||eps | png|
CTL Proud Partner Logos
Click on the links below to download the CTL Proud Parnter logo. Click here for appropriate logo usage, as well as public relations and media guidelines.
Proud Partner logo (default):
Proud Partner logo:
Proud Partner logo:
|eps | png | jpeg||eps | png | jpeg||eps | png | jpeg|
|4-color logo reversed||1-color logo reversed|
|eps | png||eps | png|
|JPEG versions of reversed Proud Partner logos are not available.|
CTL In the News
- 04.30.14 Morgan County Citizen highlights Camp Twin Lakes' Community Day
- 03.13.14 CTL Recipient of $1,000 Grant from the Gwinnett Braves
- 01.8.14 Roberto Castro Putts, Camp Twin Lakes Scores: Birdies 4 Charity - SilverStone Group and Roberto Castro Parnter to Benefit Camp Twin Lakes
- 12.17.13 Camp New Hope campers featured on NPR Storycorps Atlanta
- 10.28.13 Leadership Minor Hosts First Annual Retreat (Georgia Tech: Insitute for Leadership and Entrepreneurship)
- 9.26.13 Farm to Table: Camp Twin Lakes is sowing the seeds of sustainability (Morgan County Citizen)
- 8.20.13 Camp Twitch and Shout featured on Dateline-Australia
- May 2013: Stories from Camp as told by Tony Rehagen (Atlanta Magazine)
- 4.26.13 CTL 20th Anniersay and People in the News (Atlanta Business Chronicle)
- June/July 2012 Profile: Camp Twin Lakes (Chambering, magazine of the Barrow County Chamber of Commerce)
- 6.29.12 Camp Twin Lakes celebrates 20 years with Food Fight (Atlanta INtown)
- 6.28.12 Dawgs beyond the hedges: Football players visit with terminally ill (Red and Black)
- 6.27.12 Camp Twin Lakes celebrates two decades of work (Barrow County News)
- 6.27.12 Food Fight for Camp Twin Lakes (CBS Better Mornings Atlanta)
- 6.21.12 Sunshine in their hearts (The Covington News)
- 6.15.12 Camp Twin Lakes celebrates 20 years of helping children with illnesses, disabilities enjoy the outdoors (Athens Banner-Herald)
- 6.13.12 Slideshow: Camp Twin Lakes' food fight (Atlanta Business Chronicle)
- 6.3.12 'Happiest place you could ever imagine' (AJC)
- 6.3.12 Family retreat offers relaxation for wounded warriors (Columbus Ledger-Enquirer)
- 6.1.12 Summer camp for young burn victims returning to Barrow Co. (AccessNorthGa.com)
- 5.3.12 Morgan County fifth graders trek to Camp Twin Lakes
- 2.23.12: Morgan County Citizen covers CTL's Special Needs Pre-Conference
- May 2011: Atlanta Parent Magazine talks to CTL's Dan Mathews about sending kids with disabilities to camp. (See pages 54-56!)
- 4.12.11: Contruction of a new multi-purpose building at CTL-Will-A-Way is covered in the Barrow County News.
- 12.14.10: The AJC raves about the Atlanta Santa Speedo Run, benefiting Camp Twin Lakes.
- 11.19.10: Camp Twin Lakes completes the Ever Higher Campaign in less than two years. Maria Saporta shares.
- 11.12.10: CTL's Development Director, Jessie Rosenberg is inducted into the Atlanta Business Chronicle's 2010 class of 40 Under 40 Up & Comers. Here's why!
- March 2010: Exceptional Parent Magazine takes a walk on the wild side at Selby’s Treehouse!
- 2.3.10: Camp Twin Lakes is the VolunteerSpotlight in VolunteerSpot’s blog. Check it out…
- Spring 2010: Georgia Recreation and Parks Association magazine reports on Selby’s Treehouse at CTL-Rutledge. Check out pages 12-13…
- 1.8.10: Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Maria Saporta features The Home Depot Foundation’s Building Community Day, which surprised Camp Twin Lakes with a $20,000 gift. Read more...
- 12.20.09: Director of Camping Services, Dan Mathews, and Marketing and Events Manager, Michelle Krebs, are interviewed on B98.5 FM’s Heart of Atlanta. Listen...
- 12.10.09: A CNN iReporter reflects on CTL-Rutledge’s new awe-inspiring treehouse. Read more…
- 12.2.09: Green building magazine Jetson Green spotlights Selby’s Treehouse at CTL-Rutledge. Read more…
- 12.1.09: Atlanta INtown highlights Camp Twin Lakes’ Spin for Kids. Read more...
Highlights from the CTL Archives
- 6.19.09: Maria Saporta commends Camp Twin Lakes on the opening of CTL-Will-A-Way in the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
- 6.1.09: The AJC raves about the success of Camp Dance 2009! Read more…
- 5.20.09: The Barrow Journal tells all about the grand opening of CTL-Will-A-Way. Read more…
- 1.16.09: Athens Banner-Herald previews plans for “new life” at CTL-Will-A-Way. Read more…
- 7.1.08: CNN covers the first Camp To Go, at Children’s at Hughes Spalding. Watch the video
- 6.22.08: The AJC raves about the launch of CTL’s Camp To Go hospital program. Read more...
- 2006: A special edition of CAMP Magazine features Camp Twin Lakes. Read more...
E-News: May 2013
E-News: April 2013
E-News: March 2013
E-News: February 2013
E-News: January 2013
E-News: November 2012
E-News: October 2012
E-News: September 2012
E-News: August 2012
E-News: July 2012
E-News: June 2012
E-News: May 2012
E-News: April 2012
E-News: March 2012
E-News: February 2012
E-News: January 2012
E-News: October 2011
E-News: July 2011
E-News: June 2011
Sometimes Camp is the Best Medicine
E-News: April 2011
Volunteer Opportunities: April, 2011
E-News: March, 2011
E-News: February, 2011
E-News: January, 2011
Spin for Kids 2011 Kickoff Party
Partners Card 2010 a huge success!
Have You Changed a Life Today?
Happy Holidays 2010
E-News: October, 2010
E-News: September, 2010
CTL launches new website: August, 24, 2010
E-News: August, 2010
E-News: July, 2010
E-News: May, 2010
E-News: April, 2010
E-News: March, 2010
E-News: February, 2010
E-News: January, 2010
Give the Gift of Camp: December, 2009
E-News: Highlights from 2009
Happy Thanksgiving, 2009
CTL’s News Splash Newsletter
To download past print issues of News Splash, click the links below. You will need Adobe Acrobat to view the file.
News Splash, Spring 2009
News Splash, Fall 2008
News Splash, Spring 2008
News Splash, Fall 2007
News Splash, Spring 2007
News Splash, Fall 2006
News Splash, Spring 2006
News Splash, Fall 2005
News Splash, Spring 2005
Please submit your email below to begin receiving News Splash and/or Camp Twin Lakes' e-mail newsletters!