Kids-only summer camp will operate at 60% capacity and follow a cohort model.
A Cabin Cohort is a group of campers and volunteers assigned to a cabin. While in the cabin space, the members should maintain social distancing when possible. When traveling outside the cabin, all participants should be wearing approved masks. No member of a Cabin Cohort should be within the bubble of another cohort and must wear mask within visual presence of another cohort unless otherwise instructed. A Travel Group is comprised of 2 Cabin Cohorts paired together during the day, in which close contact is allowed when masks are being worn.
All activities and programs will be done with travel groups/cohorts in designated areas. Activities, trainings, and down time will be outside whenever possible.
Testing and Screening Policies for Campers, Volunteers, and Staff
- 14-days prior to the start of camp quarantine and daily temperature and symptom screening
- COVID screening questionnaire
- Negative PCR test completed no more than 5-days prior to the start of the camp session
During Camp Session
- On-site temperature check & symptom screening of everyone in the vehicle at drop-off & pick-up
- Daily temperature checks
- Daily verbal symptom screenings of all campers
- On-site antigen testing for campers who are symptomatic
Post Camp Session
- Partner Camp Director notifies CTL of positive camper, staff, and/or volunteer test occurring within 14-days after the camp session ends